Top Bar Links

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glitter drizzle.

Sorry for the lack of blog post, Ive been crazy mad with school work. Well today i decided to do some experimenting with some gold glitter on my eyelids. Its not very noticeable on camera, but i caked on layer of glitter. Looks so cool, but it impossible to completely remove all of it, and it gets everywhere. My face is like a glitter monster, and glitter is swimming in eyes. Glitter is dangerous folks.



Photobucket




Photobucket
flower top: forever21
vintage shorts: calvin klein
Leggings: my mothers
boots: some store in the brea mall up stairs by sears

4 comments:

  1. I love those boots. They're pretty much exactly what I've been looking for, but I can't seem to find any. And the glitter looks good from what I can see, so it probably looks pretty sweet in person. :)

    <3Courtney Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks. The boots brand is Soda.
    They sell my boots at this website

    http://www.cutesygirl.com/Soda_Resin_Ankle_Boots-PID34277-MID329413.aspx?origin=google

    and its on sale too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit really love it! :-)
    will follow you

    ReplyDelete