Top Bar Links

Friday, January 17, 2014

LICK EM UP SHOT!














Unknown Brand For Tshirt Dress
H&M Black Ankle Boots

Spent the day with my lovely friend Cora to get her dreads tightened in la. We grabbed some lunch at Johnny Rockes, and I got the cheese bacon fries with the original burger. Everything was so good.

I decided to wear my tshirt dress my friend gave me, since the weather warmed up. Its a nice 80 degrees in the winter in california. I paired it with my go to comfy black ankle boots and my black hat. My outfit was pretty plain, but the statement metallic silver nails and my aldo ring completes the look. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i like your style and all ur outfits!!
    Anyway, i wish we can following each other, just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete