Top Bar Links

Monday, July 26, 2010

FREE AT LAST!

Summer school is finally over. Free at last, well a few weeks before school starts again. The best part is first day of school is on my birthday(yaay me). Good news I finally got a new camera, and im in love with it. I have so many new pictures, ill try to post them up later in different post.

Relaxed at the pool with Diane and my little sister. I finally got a chance to test out my cute pink underwater camera. Its only $8, made out of all plastic, and it uses film. Its a pretty sweet deal. Ill post up the pictures when I get a chance to get them developed. Does anyone know it expired film works okay?

Top:Fredericks of Hollywood,Shorts:Buffalo Exchange, Glasses:Forever21
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good bye my old jacked up camera. we been through a lot, and ill never forget you.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ahaha your sunnies are so cool
    and that swimming pool is just awesome
    I would like to be there
    nice blog
    hope you're having a great summer

    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd seriously die to be in that pool, looks so beautiful + I love your outfit, especially your shorts.

    XO

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that pool looks too tempting!:)
    The outfit is so cute, those shade and the shorts! Kinda 50's look.

    Follow my blog too, gal?:)

    Hugs,
    Emmi

    http://kickin-blankets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos and the pink camera is really cute!

    ReplyDelete